Breaking: Lt. Commander Fitzpatrick III to appear before new Monroe County Grand Jury
By JB Williams
Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III (Retired) is scheduled to appear before the Monroe County Grand Jury in Tennessee this morning, on charges of inciting a riot, interrupting an official meeting and resisting arrest – related to Mr. Fitzpatrick’s attempt to serve citizen’s arrest upon numerous members of the Monroe County justice system. – Mr. Fitzpatrick claims to be innocent of all charges and is representing himself in the case.
On May 26, 2010, Mr. Fitzpatrick filed a challenge with the Monroe County Clerk of Courts, Martha Cook, which in part, read as follows;
At 3:45 PM yesterday, 10th District Senior Public Defender Richard Hughes notified Mr. Fitzpatrick that a new Grand Jury had indeed been formed on the basis of Mr. Fitzpatrick’s challenge.
It is not yet known how the new Grand Jury was formed, or who sits on that jury in a small town where the local officials and news media have gone out of their way to slander Fitzpatrick and bias locals potentially sitting on that jury, against Mr. Fitzpatrick.
An update will be issued after today’s hearing. Commander Fitzpatrick keeps a blog updated for people following this story – http://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/
This entire fiasco began with Mr. Fitzpatrick’s attempt to present evidence and charges of Treason against Barack Hussein Obama to his local Grand Jury. Although this is supposed to be a primary purpose of a citizen Grand Jury, to date, no evidence has been allowed to be presented on the original matter.
Background on this developing story can be found here;
- Is Obama Guilty of Treason? – Jun 10, 2009
- Why Commander Fitzpatrick Is NOT Guilty of Mutiny! – Jun 13, 2009
- Tennessee Grand Jury Joins DOJ in Obstructing Justice – Sep 9, 2009
- How Crazy are those “Birthers?” – Oct 15, 2009
- Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury – Nov 28, 2009
- Monroe County Grand Jury Still Sitting on Treason Case – Dec 16, 2009
- Monroe County Tennessee Still in Treason Spotlight – Jan 2, 2010
- Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick, III Arrested for trying to Expose Government Corruption – Apr 1, 2010
- CONCERNING: Lt. Commander Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III – Apr 5, 2010